Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:23 pm

OOC: Eh? You mean you play my enemy, I play Roan's and Roan plays yours?... GENIUS!! Why didn't I think of that? >.< I'll go with it. Oh and by the way... we're in a barren desert plain so PLENTY of space to roam around.... or just beat the heck out of each other. Let's wait for Roan though.

What the hell is he saying? Gah. Better look for Roan.

*TZ felt something fly by his ear. He quickly turned and to his horror he realised it wasn't ZB.*

Who are yo-

*TZ shunpoed out to the right a few metres sliding on the ground with a small throwing knife in his left shoulder.*

Excellent. I can use kidou and shunpo too.

*He looked up and saw more knives and a few zanpakutou imitations flying his way. He shunpoed out of the way again into the air and landed on the ground. He had his hands on the hilt of his weapons but looked around to see him running away.*

Oh no you don't!

*TZ took pursuit of the intruder. He didn't make a move but just chased after him as he took note of the situation.*

That wasn't Shouten, Hissori nor me hollow. Gotta find those 3 to acquire me shikai, bankai and vaizard abilities back before someone... or something else does. ZB... Roan.... hope you guys aren't facing any of those 3. Just remember... conquer your own spirits... or we'll have complications.

*Over at Roan.*

Hmm. Where the hell is TZ? He noticed that he hasn't yet completely mastered his bankai... so he must have come down here with us.

*Shouten turned around as he heard something. Suddenly the air was brightly lit by a dozen blue flames in the air behind him and he saw a figure in the distance.*

Roan huh? This should be interesting.

*His assassin nature rising, Shouten creeped stealthily around and towards the figure with his hands on the hilts of his weapons. His dark armour helping to conceal him as he wanted to attack with the light behind Roan instead of him.

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
||"If you can't beat 'em... hit the gym you lazy bum." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 am

EEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! *a maniacal expression goes over the ninja-like figures face. *

I HeAr YoUr NaMe Is Tz? My NaMe Is Himaten! NiCe To MeEt YoU

occ: OMG >.> that line ^ was hard to type lol... pretend each other letter is capitalized... as i don't have the time to like do that for this whole fight lol

*starts throwing knives at TZ but then drops to the ground... It appears that Himaten is wounded for some reason. his face contorts to an ugly look*

Himaten you B******.....
Oh hello Soritsugu... how do you like my new friend!??!! eheheheeeeeee!!!
You disgust me himaten....
Eheheheheh!!! well... i'll finish him off... then you can come out... but let me have some fun and let me finish him off.. EHEHHEHEHAAAAA!!!
fine...

*Himaten's eyes bulge out and he disappears in the sand.*

** now... i'll finish this in one move...**

*takes out one glowing white scythe and one pitch black, distorted zampakutou...*

*tunnels through the ground on the way to TZ*

occ: we need roan to be back here TZ... >.>

Back at Zenny...

*zenny leapt into the air as the figure started charging at him.*

What's her problem? o.o

However, he spies something shiny, yet black at the same time in the distance while in the air...

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:19 am

OOC: Sorry, aint got a comp where i am, this is a lucky break. What do I do now?

{Hinamori's love}{Gatekeeper of the Kumori Clan}{Vizard Lieutenant&Warriormaster}{Mechanic}{Soulxblade's #2 Best friend}

{Hangmans coming down from the gallows, and I dont have very long}¬_¬
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:08 pm

occ: its fine XD but... i'm leaving for VEGAS! XDD until the 31st or 1st of january... or something like that.. anyways.. good luck to you both!

oh and roan. read the posts above... like the whole posts XD (pssst.. i'm lazy too at times lol)

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:21 am

OOC: Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...unless a friend has agents to videotape everything you do for future blackmail, I mean, to look back on old times.
OOC2: So, I RP HDNs baddy? Well, I got to get in here first...

*Following KenTZs instructions, Roan stabs his two swords into the ground, and summons his mask*

Hope this works...

*Suddenly the area around Roan bursts into flames, him in the middle of it. When he opens his eyes, he is sitting in a desert, surrounded by nothingness*

What the crap?...

*Sees many flashes of bright light*

That must be KenTZ...

*Painfully stands up*

Ouch...

*Abruptly, his eyes widen in fear. A sense of fear is pulsing in his mind. He reaches for the simple katana at his hip*

Guess I cant use Shikai...

*Roan stood perfectly motionless, waiting for the enemy...*

Zenbunny

*The woman(Right?) stands there, staring at HDN, holding loosely onto the chakram. She disappears from sight, only to appear a few feet in front of HDN, twistin her body, about to throw one of the chakram*

OOC3: That how we doing this thing?

{Hinamori's love}{Gatekeeper of the Kumori Clan}{Vizard Lieutenant&Warriormaster}{Mechanic}{Soulxblade's #2 Best friend}

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:54 am

occ: uh... basically... so.. basically it goes as follows...

Person---------------Rping the enemy of who?

Zenny----------------TZ
TZ---------------------Roan
Roan------------------Zenny

got it? ^^

occ: now we wait for TZ.... to coem abck from where he is... so that everything will work.. sort of.. XD

oh and as you guys find your uh.. zampakutou spirits, i find my seel schneiders.. ok? i get one from every enemy that i find...

and you guys... well.. for TZ.... uh... 2 or 3 spirits right? so... 2 enemies.. first = hint as to where you can find one of the 2 or 3.. and then.. the second.. is when you get it... and.. etc.

for roan.. um.... well.. your gona fight twice as many people as we are... but they are going to be easier.... sorta... ok maybe not. Xp

and that sorta is what we're going to do! XD pretty complicated.. i know. ;p

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm

OOC: Well, I have my 2 zanpakuto, Henthor and Xephor, Xanor, my hollow self, Kyoruken, Grankon Henthor Roan Oakranr, a special ability Henthor and I have, and a few other things I cant think of right now. This is gonna take a while just to deal with my inner demons...

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:00 pm

HolyDeathNote wrote:occ: uh... basically... so.. basically it goes as follows...

Person---------------Rping the enemy of who?

Zenny----------------TZ
TZ---------------------Roan
Roan------------------Zenny

got it? ^^

occ: now we wait for TZ.... to coem abck from where he is... so that everything will work.. sort of.. XD

oh and as you guys find your uh.. zampakutou spirits, i find my seel schneiders.. ok? i get one from every enemy that i find...

and you guys... well.. for TZ.... uh... 2 or 3 spirits right? so... 2 enemies.. first = hint as to where you can find one of the 2 or 3.. and then.. the second.. is when you get it... and.. etc.

for roan.. um.... well.. your gona fight twice as many people as we are... but they are going to be easier.... sorta... ok maybe not. Xp

and that sorta is what we're going to do! XD pretty complicated.. i know. ;p

OOC: I'm here... so how's things going to work?

I got 2 spirits to pwn, ZB I guess you got one and Roan's got 2 spirits. One's Henthor and one's Xephor.

... So that adds up to a 8 man brawl. >.< How's this going to work again? I started this thinking we'd do our own.

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 am

OOC: Sounds like a plan.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:53 pm

ok.. so.. basically to put it straight...

1) we each fight however many "spirits" we have so...

ROAN: 5 or 6 spirits?
Zenny: 5 (because i have 5 seels)
TZ: 2 or 3?

2) Zenny rps TZ's fights
3)TZ rps Roan's fights
4)Roan rps Zenny's fights

3) everyone should have 2 parts to their post... one of the battle to which they are fighting and the other of the enemy which they are rp-ing for the other person, in my case, TZ's enemy.

4) so.. i need to pwn 5 actually...and then you guys need to pwn... 2.

5) um.. there is no 5? Xp

oh and i hope that made sense... roan... s.p.a.... yeah i think you get it.. XDD

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm

HolyDeathNote wrote:
Spoiler:
ok.. so.. basically to put it straight...

1) we each fight however many "spirits" we have so...

ROAN: 5 or 6 spirits?
Zenny: 5 (because i have 5 seels)
TZ: 2 or 3?

2) Zenny rps TZ's fights
3)TZ rps Roan's fights
4)Roan rps Zenny's fights

3) everyone should have 2 parts to their post... one of the battle to which they are fighting and the other of the enemy which they are rp-ing for the other person, in my case, TZ's enemy.

4) so.. i need to pwn 5 actually...and then you guys need to pwn... 2.

5) um.. there is no 5? Xp

oh and i hope that made sense... roan... s.p.a.... yeah i think you get it.. XDD
OOC:
Spoiler:
.... Woah... so that makes it a 17 man brawl max.... I think we're biting off WAY more than we can chew here.

As far as I know, Roan's got Xephor, Henthor and the possibility of his inner hollow, I got Hissori, Shouten plus Mr. Inner Hollow to pwn (3 assassins... just great >.>) and you have your alter ego. Having a spirit for each Seel Schneider.... affraid

So it's:

TZ vs Hissori, Shouten, Inner Hollow

Roan vs Xephor, Henthor, Inner Hollow

ZB vs Alter ego.... and add atleast one random enemy just for fun. Maybe an alter ego for your alter ego. ^^

Much more manageable. So... let's take it from the top. We'll start our entrances which allow each other to flow into RPing your fight. I'll start it off.

So Roan should post his bit next (no RPing for the opponents yet) then ZB does his and kicks off the RPing. We post and do the RPing in the order ZB listed.

*Groan.* Ugh... my head.

*TZ slowly stood upright and began dusting himself off.*

.... So much for a graceful entrance. Falling on my head... jeez I hope nobody saw that. >.<

*TZ suddenly shook himself alert remembering where they were. He looked around and noticed it was night time in a wide barren desert landscape. The moon was obscured behind clouds so there was just enough lighting to make out everything.*

.... Great. Now I gotta start a search.

*TZ snapped his fingers and a small, blue flame lit up from his index finger. He raised it in front of him and it weirdly hid anything further than a few feet from view but gave him more than enough light to see.*

... Ah well. Off I go.

*TZ chose a random direction and walked off into the night.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:50 am

*Roan slowly gets up*

Man, tough day, eh Henthor?

*At first a little worried when thers no response, but remembers why hes here*

Right. Oh well.

*Starts to walk off aimlessly*

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:57 am

occ: um ok. i think we can manage that.

OOOF! *zenny slowly gets up* damn... where the hell are we? *no response* uh... TZ? Roan?.... damn... this is crazy.. now we have to go out and find each other.. hope they're ok... *looks around*

man.. this is Definitely the desert of Deserts... there's nothing here... ah well... *starts walking towards the moon*

occ: lets center and divide our posts. so the top is what your doing, and the bottom is the rping...

At tz...

occ: yeah.. C&P...

Hey! who ArE yOu? *throws a couple knives at the figure with a blue light on his finger.*

i've never seen you in these parts before!!! AHAHAH! *leapts into the air and gets all riled up*

EEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! *a maniacal expression goes over the ninja-like figures face. *

I HeAr YoUr NaMe Is Tz? My NaMe Is Himaten! NiCe To MeEt YoU

occ: OMG >.> that line ^ was hard to type lol... pretend each other letter is capitalized... as i don't have the time to like do that for this whole fight lol

*starts throwing knives at TZ but then drops to the ground... It appears that Himaten is wounded for some reason. his face contorts to an ugly look*

Himaten you B******.....
Oh hello Soritsugu... how do you like my new friend!??!! eheheheeeeeee!!!
You disgust me himaten....
Eheheheheh!!! well... i'll finish him off... then you can come out... but let me have some fun and let me finish him off.. EHEHHEHEHAAAAA!!!
fine...

*Himaten's eyes bulge out and he disappears in the sand.*

** now... i'll finish this in one move...**

*takes out one glowing white scythe and one pitch black, distorted zampakutou...*

*tunnels through the ground on the way to TZ*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 am

*TZ turned around hearing the sound of a voice and saw two objects flying towards him. He raised his flaming hand and fired off a pulse of reiatsu to physically block the blades. The flames grew into a large circle as a result and the knives were thrown off.*

Let's get this show rolling.

*TZ flicked his right hand upwards sending the flame flying high into the air. It grew brighter until it served as a flare lighting up the ground around him and his enemy as he got riled up. He reached for his weapons.*

... Pleasure's all yours.

*TZ got ready to lunge towards him when he saw him throw more knives. He turned to the side and shunpoed a few feet away dodging what he know identified as throwing knives. He looked up noticing another figure on the scene armed with a scythe and sword which puzzled him. He watched as he commenced a strange tunelling attack.*

Time for- damn it. I gotta save my strength.

*TZ jumped up in the air noting the earth was being disturbed in a straight line towards him. He sheathed his weapons pointing fingers at both targets.*

Hadō 4 Byakurai!

*TZ fired off 4 bolts at Himaten and 6 bolts at Soritsugu in rapid succession aiming to wound them both.*

Why am I sensing that I know those 2?

Roan

Hmm... a flare? Well... atleast I know who this is not. While we're performing fire tricks anyway....

*A glowing orange-red fireball flew out of nowhere from right above at Roan exploding into an inferno of about a 25 feet radius. A heavily armoured figure stood in the midst of the flames silently looking from side to side for Roan.*

*Meanwhile a half a kilometre off: a figure which looked like a dragon crossed with a human turned around sensing a sudden flare of light. He turned and noticed the flames ahead of him. The figure sighed releasing some smoke and flames from his mouth.*

.... Looks like he found him before I did.

*It knelt to the ground as wings sprouted out of it's back. It took off in a sprint and flew off into the air towards the flames.... like an eagle watching over what was going on below.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 am

OOC: Sorry, but now Im confused. After typing for myself, do I RP Hissori and SHouten for HDN? Im starting to get confused again.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:16 am

ok so hissori and shouten are the names of the people fighting TZ

the woman i'm fighting or w/e you want is up to you and you alone roan.

so from the last bit of TZ's post, you post whatever you need to post like.. heres an example...

(beginnign of post)

blah aaiosdjflasjdlkfgjaskldjgklasdjgl ouch, why is it so dark? blah blah blah
oh my god! its an enemy! what do i do!??!?! *you fight it*
(rp yourself fighting your enemy from the post above)

=================next part part 2 of the post (bottom part_================

RAWR take that roan! YA! *enemy starts fighting roan* ( rp the enemy)

(end of post)

does that make more sense?

heres the big crackdown

1) start: Role play yourself by looking at the bottom of the post above
next: role play the enemy of the person posting after you...

roan, your role playing my enemy
zenny, your role playing TZ's enemy
TZ, your role playing roan's enemy

2) end: lets end with the name of the person who's supposed to post next... with a center

so..
asjdlfjaslkdjfklasdjflkjasdklfj
asldfjlaskdjkf
asdjflkasdjflkja
sdkjf
asdjfkjasldfjljsadklfjlkasdjfklasj

---------enemy of (insert name here)---------
jaslkdjflasjdklfjklasdjfklsadjklfjasdklfjasd
asldkjflkasjdklfjaskldjfklasdjgklasdhklghasdkljg
aslkdhglkhasdlkghklasdhglkasdjgljasd
asldhglkasdhglkasdjklgjaskldjgklsdajklgj

roan (or zenny or TZ) whoever comes after you.

3) technically if you really want to think of it, the top part of the beginning of your post is "connected" with the end part of the person's post above you.
4) the bottom of your post is "technically connected" to the top of the post that will be made after you.

hope thats clear enough..

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 am

Actually, you have Himaten and Sirotsugu fighting KenTZ. If we fight our spirits, you should be Rp-ing Hissori/Shouten.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:59 pm

um.. i'm not sure what you mean roan?

himaten and shouten are the enemy names that i made up, whom i am rping as TZ's enemies.

himaten and houten are made up names who are fighting tz right now.

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:05 am

But you should be RP-ing Hissori and Shouten, since they're KenTZ's zanpakuto spirits. KenTZ Rp-ed Xephor and Henthor to fight me, so I assumed we were fighting our own spirits. This is getting a little too messed up.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:27 am

ok.... ya know what.... i AM rping them.

I"M rping TZ's spirits
HES rping YOUR spirits
and YOUR rping MY "spirits"/alter ego

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:30 am

There, that makes a little more sense.

Soory for all this confusion KenTZ.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 am

^^ glad to hear that.. now your post (top half "connected" with tz's bottom half post)

psst.. basiclaly post! what your char is doing! then post my enemy...

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:37 am

OOC: Okay, Ill start where I was.

*Roan lifted up a hand to disperse the flames a little bit, then hid among the dust*

Hmm, that was a pretty good attack.

*Looks over his shoulder as a humanoid dragon flies toward him*

Two on one? Sweet...

HDN

*Ynnubnez(dont ask) slowly rises from a sand dune, a long shadow going down the hill*

FouNd You...

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:08 am

owch... ugh.. o.o did that person just rise up from the sand? o.o?

occ: yeah i know where you got that weird name XD

hmm.. shouldn't be too hard... *hopefully, he added with a chuckle*

*takes his bow in hand and slowly approaches the figure*

who the hell are-.. or better yet, WHAT the hell are you?

TZ

hmph...*tunnels deeper and hears the kido hit the ground and burn the sand to reveal a shiny crater.*

heh... neveer use fire near sand.. cuz your gonna trap yourself.. *breaks the crater and throws the glass at TZ*

heh.. soritsugu you take care of the stupid sand.. i'll take care of throwing it.. AHHA

oh and shouten. hopefully, you'll get out of my mind's way... i hate being cramped up with you in one stupid brain...

*soritsugu gathers reiatsu around him and forms obsidian hard weapons that all had a point.*

thanks sori-kun... HAHAHHAA NOW YOUR GONNA DIE SHINIGAMI! and YOUR BODY WILL BE MINE!!!! *gathers all the weapons and tunnels back into the ground*......

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:46 pm

OOC: Whaa? It's lightning not fire so I don't understand how that much glass can form at all but I'll play along with it. Please think it through next time cuz it's costing me. >.<

*TZ lunged towards the crater which formed taking note that the other combatant hadn't moved. He brought his hands across his face as he drew his swords. Quite a few glass shards ripped his clothing and lacerated his arms and torso as he moved towards the ground. He brought down his zanpakutous aiming a double stab at Sori attempting to intercept him as he was underground. TZ lunged forwards along the ground towards his other opponent aiming 3 downward windmill slashes with both zanpakutous at him.*

Roan

OOC: You got a 3-way match on your hands here. Courtesy of your captain. Smile

*Henthor was circling over the scene not far below. He suddenly took a dive down at Xephor and turned over legs forward and hit him like a missile. Xephor was hit extremely hard with an audible grunt. Henthor jumped off his chest flying towards Roan as the flames around gathered into his hand forming a flaming sword whispering to himself.*

.... Forgive me.

*He brought down the sword in a downward slash at Roan's head. Behind him Xephor got up with a grunt and watched waiting for his chance.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next